Bethesda Hotel near Washington DC
- 390 spacious guestrooms with classic décor
- Hyatt Grand Beds™
- Deluxe bath with Portico bath products
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- PDA Check-in
- Hotel sits atop the Bethesda metro station on the Red Line
- Morton's The Steakhouse
- Daily Grill / In-room dining (provided by The Daily Grill)
- Concours Lounge - free wireless internet access available in lounge
- Laugh Riot - Saturday night comedy show
- 24 hour StayFit™ fitness center
- Indoor Pool
- More than 20,000 square feet of function space
- Soaring Atrium lobby for distinctive receptions
- Delectable catering, featuring Personal Preference®
- Audio-visual smoke detectors
- Connecting rooms available upon request
- Braille symbols in elevators
- Restaurant and in-room dining menus in Braille
- Wheelchairs (available for rental from the Concierge)
- Water powered lift at the indoor pool
- Wheelchair-accessible peepholes
- Bathtub benches (available upon request)
- Portable bathtub grab rails
- Wheelchair-accessible sink/vanity and towel racks
- Wheelchair-accessible closet poles
- 4 fully modified guestrooms with roll-in showers
- Public restrooms
- Lounges and restaurants
- Concierge desk and front desk
- Closed caption television decoders
- Telecommunications device for the deaf (TDD)
- Staff member proficient in sign language
- Front door alerting device
- Audio/visual smoke detectors
- Vibratory alarm clock
- 15 modified guestrooms without roll-in showers
The Business Center includes the following features:
- Fax Machine
- Copier (B&W and Color)
- Laptop Printer / Data port Line access
- (3) PC Computers with standard software and Internet access
- Some shipping supplies
Phone Number: 301-280-2410
Business Center Fees
Map & Directions
- From Reagan National Airport (DCA):
Take George Washington Parkway to I-495 North, to Wisconsin Avenue South, Exit 34 South. Hyatt Regency Bethesda is two miles ahead on the right at 7400 Wisconsin Avenue.
- From Dulles International Airport (IAD):
Take Dulles Access Road East to I-495, to Wisconsin Avenue South, Exit 34 South. Hotel is two miles ahead on the right at 7400 Wisconsin Avenue.
- From Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI):
Take I-95 South to I-495 West towards Silver Spring/Chevy Chase. Take 355 South in direction of Bethesda/Washington, DC, which turns into Wisconsin Avenue. Hotel is at 7400 Wisconsin Avenue.
If you don’t have a car or don’t want to take a taxi from the airport, you can hop on the Washington, DC Metro Red Line. The Metro Station is located right beneath Hyatt Regency Bethesda. For more information, visit www.wmata.com.
1 hour = $6.00
2 hours = $10.00
Max = $12.00
Guest Overnight Rate = $15.00 (Friday & Saturday), $20.00 (Sunday - Thursday)
1 hour = $8.00
2 hours = $12.00
Max = $14.00
*Guest Overnight Rate= $20.00 (Friday & Saturday), $25.00 (Sunday - Thursday) *This price tier offers in and out privileges
Special Events Parking
Self-park = $8.00
Valet = $12.00
Parking Garage Restrictions: Vehicle height clearance is 6'6". There is no on site parking for RV's or Vans. All prices and terms noted are subject to change.
Our hotel gift shop is located on our Lobby level. Stop by for a variety of books, snacks, magazines and gifts. Whether you have forgotten a toiletry or would like to take home a token of Bethesda, our gift shop has a wide selection to offer.
7am - 11pm
- DC Metro
Located right beneath Hyatt Regency Bethesda, the Metro Station is where you’ll find the Red Line train to Washington, DC. Planning your trip via Metro is easy. Simply visit the Metro website for schedules and fares.
- Awards Limousine Service
Based in Bethesda, Maryland, Awards Limousine Service is available 24/7 for both business and leisure transportation needs. Reservations can be made online or by calling 301-656-9644.
- Airport Taxis
Travelers coming to our Washington, DC area hotel by taxi from Reagan National Airport will spend between $45 and $55. It’s approximately $10 more from Dulles International Airport and $20 additional for passengers landing at Baltimore Washington International Airport. Prices are subject to change and can vary depending on traffic.
- Airport Shuttles
Super Shuttle is a reliable, reasonably-priced mode of transportation from the airport to our Bethesda, Maryland hotel. Book your reservation online or call 1-800-Blue-Van. Another way to go is the Airport Shuttle. Make your reservation online or call 1-800-776-0323.
- Bethesda Shuttle LLC, a.k.a. "The Dolphin" is a small, locally-owned business that provides safe, comfortable, shared-ride service between downtown Bethesda MD hotels, and BWI Marshall Airport for only $29 one-way. Contact 855-536-5744 or http://www.bethesdashuttle.com to make reservations and for more information.
- Bethesda Circulator
The Bethesda Circulator is a convenient and free way to get around the bustling downtown streets of downtown Bethesda, Maryland. The Circulator operates daily except Sunday, and prices vary by trip. Visit www.bethesdatransit.org for more information.
We are happy to welcome your traveling canine companions. To participate in the pet program:
Inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival.
Ask for a referral to a reputable kennel if the Hyatt hotel you are visiting does not offer dog-friendly rooms. All exempt properties have these on file.
Keep in mind, only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted.
Rates are as follows:
- Up to six nights — $100 per stay
- Seven to 30 nights — $100 additional deep cleaning fee
- 30 or more nights a fee will be assessed at the hotel’s discretion
Check-in Time: 4pm
Check-out Time: 12pm
Vist The National Zoo in Washington, DC!
Planning a visit to the National Zoo in Washington, DC to see all the darling babies that were born this Spring? From Pandas to Sloths to Otters, the zoo is buzzing with new baby arrivals.
Local Events in Bethesda, MD
Bethesda is a bustling metropolis with a variety of things to do, no matter what season. Whether you are in the mood for adventure or a low-key night on the town, there is bound to be something to please everyone!
Hyatt Regency Bethesda Announces Technology Improvements and Interior Enhancements
Hyatt Regency Bethesda announces today its plan for technology improvements and interior enhancements for all of its 390 guestrooms and suites, and public areas.
Capital Bikeshare Now Located Next To Hyatt Regency Bethesda
Visit Bethesda the best way, on 2-wheels. Capital Bikeshare is now conveniently located next to the Hyatt Regency Bethesda.